Thermal Engineering is a Western Australian owned company established on 1st November, 1991. We are primarily an engineering and research company concentrating on all forms of heat rejection for a variety of different applications. We cater for commercial, mining, chemical and industrial clients. Thermal Engineering represents the following manufacturers:
- York Chillers – Air and water-cooled chillers.
- Fluid Chillers Australia – Air cooled chillers.
- Thermal Chillers – Air cooled mining and industrial chillers
Thermal Engineering strives to manufacture and supply quality products aimed at the customers’ needs.
- To be productive through our people by placing faith in them and recognising that Thermal Engineering is only a name without the achievements and combined efforts of each individual in the company.
- To produce sales along with service, ensuring that there is direct “company – customer – product” contact.
- To obtain market direction and product development. This arises from innovation and enterprise fostered from close customer contact – listening to their needs, whilst remaining flexible to market and technology changes.
- Thermal Engineering believes that technology through research and development should be used to simplify problems, rather than create them.
This is a powerful expression of our philosophy: